ENERGY STAR Appliances
WaterSense Bathroom Products
WaterSense Other Products
Quantity Quotes promotes the purchase of energy-efficiency and green products. In order to be available on the Quantity Quotes website, products must meet certain environmental criteria in one of the following categories:
ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices. Products can earn the ENERGY STAR label by meeting the energy efficiency requirements set forth in ENERGY STAR product specifications. The US EPA establishes these specifications based on the following set of key guiding principles:
- Product categories must contribute significant energy savings nationwide.
- Qualified products must deliver the features and performance demanded by consumers, in addition to increased energy efficiency.
- If the qualified product costs more than a conventional, less-efficient counterpart, purchasers will recover their investment in increased energy efficiency through utility bill savings, within a reasonable period of time.
- Energy efficiency can be achieved through broadly available, non-proprietary technologies offered by more than one manufacturer.
- Product energy consumption and performance can be measured and verified with testing.
- Labeling would effectively differentiate products and be visible for purchasers.
ENERGY STAR products available on Quantity Quotes include:
For more information about ENERGY STAR, please see: http://www.energystar.gov.
WaterSense, a partnership program by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, seeks to protect the future of our nation's water supply by offering people a simple way to use less water with water-efficient products, new homes, and services.
The program seeks to help consumers make smart water choices that save money and maintain high environmental standards without compromising performance. Products and services that have earned the WaterSense label have been certified to be at least 20 percent more efficient without sacrificing performance.
WaterSense products available on Quantity Quotes include:
Environmentally preferable fiberglass and cellulose building insulation can be used in building energy upgrades and retrofits. The insulation products listed on Quantity Quotes are certified through third-party testing to:
For more information on insulations, see the StopWaste insulation guide:http://www.stopwaste.org/docs/green_insulation_guide.pdf.
Neither the Department of Energy nor the Environmental Protection Agency have reviewed and approved the listed green products. Such products were designated as green by criteria developed by StopWaste.
Additional environmentally preferable products will be added soon. If there are specific product types that you would like to see added to Quantity Quotes, please contact us.
Contact us with your suggestions or comments! Your feedback allows us to continually improve the Quantity Quotes.
Both Residential & Commercial